Saturday, January 19, 2013

So... we went out last night

I think it's officially safe to say I can outdrink T-man and Pierce (Hankalicious's roommates).

It started out yesterday around 3 when I asked Hank if he'd like to meet at European Street for happy hour. Of course, he gladly accepted my plan. Little did I know that we were going to have company join and it would turn into an all night adventure. 

So... at 5:30 Hankalicious sent me a message that read: "meet me at my house? bring hattie and my charger. and your new bra. and buy me skittles."
....the only thing that came true in that statement was Hattie coming along.

Anyways... I walk into Sassypants' house around 6 and his first words to me were "what took you so long?!". umm I'm sorry... I had no idea we were pushing for time.
He then looks at his roommates and said "ya'll ready to go?"
Ok... so now I'm catching on. Our night of 2 suddenly turned into a night of 4. 
What happens next is out of my control.

T-man, Pierce, Hank and I show up to European Street around 6:30 (For those of you who don't know, European Street's happy hour is buy 1 get 1 free tall boys). The guys all order a Hacker Pschorr beer, stating that it has "9% alcohol and we're all going to die". It has 4.3% alcohol. Michelob Ultra has 4.2%.
I stuck with my Ultra.

3 beers in, Both Pierce and T-man can't finish there beers. I gladly accept their offer in helping them out (at this point they think Michelob is the same as water and have no idea it consists of almost just as much alcohol as their Hacker).

Blah blah blah... so we finally leave European Street with a plan: I was going with Hampton to Mojo's and Hank was dropping T and Pierce off at the house. According to Hanky-poo this would only take 20 minutes.
an hour later...
I can't find Hank. 

He's not answering his phone... I'm sitting at Mojo's with Hampton, starving because we never ate dinner, mad because he won't answer his phone, and scared because I was afraid he was in a car accident or totally abandoned me and past out on his blow up mattress. 

*He non-chalently prances through the door like no big deal

The next part can be summed up pretty quickly. 

Hank, Pierce, Hamp, and I ate a ton of food while T-man was talking up the ladiez outside. Apparently he was convincing these girls he was their cousin. He disappears. 
Hamp buys 2 rounds of fireballs.
Hank buys a round of moonshine shots.
Hampton passes out at the bar and we go back to the house and drop Pierce off.

The night is still young for my lovely Hank and I.

The two of us decide to go on a secret mission. We went to the nearest gas station, bought a bottle of red wine, hopped a fence and sat on the porch of the house that one day soon may become our home.

Needless to say... it was a great night.

(we later found out Pierce threw up all night while T-money screamed at Maggie about things he can't even recall)









No comments:

Post a Comment