Friday, January 18, 2013

Little Man

...is 2 today!!! Where have the past 2 years gone?!? Impatiently awaiting your debut seems like just yesterday. I will never forget waking up to a text from SJ of your sweet, little face when you FINALLY decided to show up. You were nearly 3 months old when I had you all to myself for the whole weekend. We had so much fun. We went to Target (then you got fussy and we had to leave), went to Red Elephant with Mandi for lunch (you slept through that one), had late night jam sessions and chowed down some food at 3 a.m. Wasn't that fun?!

I will admit, you haven't always been an easy little munchkin. You were the first baby to ever make me cry. One night, you decided to change things up a bit. You cried when I held you but screamed when I put you down. I TRIED EVERYTHING. I will never forget walking in circles around the house with you laying in my arms, praying you'd fall asleep. You did. 
Every time we went somewhere and you were screaming, turning music up really loud is the only thing that would calm you down (double win). 

You are the baby that taught me all I know about babies. It has been so much fun watching you grow into a little man. Seriously, I think you're too smart for your own good. 

Now, you are obsessed with cars. The only thing you say is "broooom brooom car". But soon enough, you'll be saying "Ernie", I just know it. Ritz crackers and Spaghetti are your faves and your obsessed with all types of fruit. 

Ohhhh Sean P., thank you for entertaining me, laughing at me, letting me take a million pics of you, and teaching me all you have. 

Happy Birthday, little boy
Your nanny loves you!










































Oh ya... and you're obsessed with your little sister



No comments:

Post a Comment